Monday 10 November 2014

The Digital Native - The Image as the Network

My Relationship with technology!!!

My relationships with technology are high.  As I already own about 6 electrical gadgets.   Which i use everyday.   Love social networking on the facebook and instagram etc.  Which proably has made me more sociable than anti-social as i got to find out more information full time, on world wide and local news and poeple own information there willing to share.   


What happens when i am don't have access to technology???

When i am at home and my internet is not working and the internet is out on my phone.   I normally end up doing somthing which would proabilly been done many years ago regular such as reading a book or watching dvds or other tv.   

When i'm on the bus i always like using my tablet and phone looking on the internet and playing games.  And sat on the bus listening to the music on my ipod.  If i didn't have the luxuary of all that it would proably be the case of the old days on buses.  Such as looking out the window.  ANd now not having an ipod or phone you i would feel so acuid sat next to a stranger on the bus when i don't have an ipod on.  And i sometimes feel silly when i'm sat next to somebody who dosen't have head phones on.  

When i'm around in public i would feel lost if i didn't have my phone with the time and internet and sat-nav on. As in the 1990s some people would wear a watch and some would be excuse me mate have you got the time which was about 3 years ago last time i got asked that question.  And when ever i am stuck to find something I would use my sat-nav rather than stop and ask somebody.  

Overall when i don't have access to technology i feel lost.  



How reliant i am on technolical devices?  

I rely on technolical devices quite a lot but not for everything.   As i explained above in when i am in public i rely it for a sat-nav if i'm not sure how to find somwhere.  I rely on the social networking to find information about how people act, things people go or get up too, what people own etc.  I always rely on the internet for finding out when i can do something.  I on technology for academic research and my own general research.     



Effects of technology 

Technology has Effected people on many different ways.  Such as social ways in which have been effected by the use of the internet.  Which now more people would go on there computer and do somthing rather than go and do it in person.  Such as talk to people online rather than going to talk to them.  As explained above using there technological gadgets for reliablity rather than asking someone.  It's effected on the other side of things some businesses due to more technological gadgets which can be done online or sometimes even for free.   In someways it has effected the lack of jobs going due to shops closing for people use online resources etc.  

Overall social life it has changed the effect of.  



Conclusion

Overall after discussing about the technolical luxuary.  The Arguement is that it has changed the world.  And made a big impact on my life  in the third persons arguement is that why do i rely on technology so much.  But in my arguement with that it that's the way it is for me.  


No comments:

Post a Comment