Sunday 30 November 2014

Self-identity and the creative voice - week 9

By Looking at my own work my idenity of my creative voice defines by my style.  To people reasoning my work and noticing it is my work without having to look at the name of the artist.  So when people see my work there could tell it is done straight away by me.

Which of my illustrations identify me and my work!!!!

Thinking on third persons thoughts of my work identifying is quite a hard one, considering I have to think how other may describe me and my work.   But one of my well known piece's of work i have been known for by other around the uni is my people and characters exhibition.  As i have heard people describe me as the one who done the wall of faces.


My T-shirt which have been getting sold by me.   I'm am also identified for doing.



My comic work has a big identity of being my work by the style of charactors, layout of the comic panel and the use of colour.  I.e my use of black and white.  


Overall I would put in my portfolio my best and most proud of work, exhibitions I have exhibited on.  I would order my portfolio to give a good first impression of my work.   If my portfoilio was set out to go for an interview i would plan how i'm going to talk about my work and prepare to answer any questions there may ask.  

Conclusion

My work has already has it's own identity, as being done by me.  My line style stands out well as being my own work.  Which identifies me as an illustrator,

No comments:

Post a Comment